Friday, October 24, 2008

OUR GUEST BOOK- LIBRO DEGLI INVITATI

Write us! - Scriveteci!

Sotto in "comments"

15 comments:

Gianluca said...

Ciao Naomi,

ho creato il mio indirizzo Gmail così posso scrivervi!!! Come ti ho detto, la vostra storia è simile alla mia avuta con questo ragazzo californiano tempo fa. E' romantica come storia, ma non pensavo certo che tu e Elodie avevate pensato a questo tipo di "conoscere amici". Anni fa si usava scrivere sui giornali, oggi si usa questo sistema. Forte! Comunque, siete BELLISSIMI sulle foto!!!! Volevo solo augurare a te e Christian la MASSIMA felicità nel vostro futuro. Presto conosceremo il tuo AMORE!!!!
Baci, Betty

Paola said...

Ciao Naomi,
ho ricevuto il tuo invito, grazie, stupendo!!! Concordo con Betty siete bellissimi. Vi auguro tanta tanta felicità ma spero di potervelo dire a voce.
Un abbraccio

Paola

JWalburger said...

Just over one month to go!! I bet you are getting quite anxious and excited to have it done.

C.M. Cook said...

Less than one month to go!! How EXCITING!! You are going to be such a beautiful bride...I can't wait to see pics. One piece of advice on your wedding day: Make sure you take time out to "smell the flowers" and enjoy every little moment. You'll never want the day to end, but it goes by so fast. Once you know it, you'll be on the plane to your honeymoon destination...by the way, where are you guys going? Also, it's kind of funny what a small world it is...your Christian is in Glendale 2nd ward, which is the ward my Christian grew up in when he moved from Hawaii in the 8th grade. That said, he still knows and keeps in touch with people in that ward AND he works for Lee Knight, who is in the bishopric. Isn't that crazy!?! That's how they made the connection...Lee was talking to my Christian at work about your Christian marrying "a pretty girl named Naomi from Switzerland" and Lee didn't believe we knew each other until he showed him your blog. What a small world! We love you and wish you both the BEST in life! Ciaoooo bellississima! =)

the other Sampsons said...

I know I know I couldn't believe it neither when Christian told me about your Chris and Lee..!!!!! What's up with that?? Oh Lee is so nice, I basecly wanted to stay in that word for him (: Hey news we finally found appartment!!!!!!!!!!!! yESSSS!!! In Glandale, so girl you've got to come visit plese!!
The wedding, I'm planning that from next Thursday once Christian is here we'll slow down and start enjoying our time together. ANd from Oct. 30th, no more worries but just enjoying OUR day. Oh yes. Thank you for your advices cause yes I want to stop and smell flowers and enjoy every sec. of it(: Can't wait to see youuuuuu sooon!!! (: un bacio N(:

Paola said...

Riciao Naomi,
stavo guardando le vostro foto e ribadisco siete veramente stupendi e vi si legge la felicità negli occhi. Desideravo leggere qualcosa in più nel vostro blog ma purtroppo non conosco l'inglese.... peccato.
Ancora auguroni e un abbraccio
Paola (Cavadini):-)

the other Sampsons said...

Grazie Paola, ed hai proprio ragione.. devo darmi piú da fare a tradurre il tutto. Cmq le novitá sono queste: ho avuto un bellissimo addio al nubilato che mi hanno organizzato alcune amiche. A sorpresa mi hanno portata su una bella barchetta tutta la sera ed altro. É stato stupendo veramente.
Christian arriva tra meno di una settimana e finalmente ieri abbiamo trovato casa.. yuppiiiiiii!!!!!!! Siamo stra felicisssimisssssssimi. Peccato che non potrai venire al nostro ricevimento qui a Lugano, ma ci sentiremo spesso qui(: Un bacione Paola e mi ha fatto davvero piacere sentirti per telefono(: Naomi(:

Unknown said...

Naomiiiii che bello site avete creato, siete bellissimi e sono veramente felice per voi! How wonderful that you've found someone who makes you so happy, you are glowing : ) So che il vostro matrimonio sarà incredibile e ti auguro tantissima felicità!
Bacioni!
Melanie

JWalburger said...

SO HAPPY for you two!! Enjoy your life together, now that you will be together forever!!

princess_aba said...

Ciao cari Naomi e Christian,

now that you´ve been married for 3 days I can just wait for your pics!!!

:)

Vi auguro un´infinita felicitá insieme...

-Aba

wendyhcd said...

congratulations, Christian! i'm SO happy for you. it was good to talk to you. can't wait to hear more about your big day! and, to see pictures!!!

by the way, when you get a chance, would you send me your new address?
wendychristiandunn@gmail.com

tell Naomi that i'm looking forward to meeting her someday!

wendyhcd said...

p.s. i love your web site and blog. good job, guys! looking forward to keeping up with you guys on there.

Paola said...

Ciao Naomi quando potrò vedere le foto del tuo matrimonio? Il tuo vestito sarà stato uno splendore dopo aver visto quello di Cornelia.
Saluta Ilaria da parte mia.
Ciao Ciao e ancora tanti augurifir

Uaintdown said...

Wow, finally it's Mr.Christian and Naomi Sampson! I'm glad that finally you two have come together at last--never to be separated by an ominous ocean again. All the best in the future, my sincere congratulations! Mark :)

Kjerstin said...

OK, I have an excuse for not writing what has been going one since I am still without a working computer... you, however have no excuse!!! We even took pictures when I was there and yet still there is nothing!!!

I am sad :(