Wednesday, January 21, 2009

at last...at last

well, it's been a wild ride through the last couple of months. but after becoming an expert on the immigration process, our papers are in. that's right!

however, this doesn't mean that Naomi can work but she is legal as long as she stays in the country while the immigration papers are in process. so we have a few more months yet in order to find out if we're moving to Switzerland. hahahahahaha!
***********
Bé gli ultimi mesi sono stati un momento incredibile, ma dopo essere diventato un esperto nel processo d'immigrazione le nostre applicazioni sono finalmente spedite!

Comunque questo non vuol dire che Naomi puó lavorare, é legale finché sta in USA mentre i nostri files d'immigrazione sono in processo. Cosí abbiamo ancora qualche mese in modo di scoprire se stiamo per trasloccare in Svizzera. hahahahahaha!

6 comments:

Ilaria said...

Se andate in Svizzera prendo baracca e burattini e veniamo anche noi. No question about it. I'm SERIOUS!!!

the other Sampsons said...

hahahahahahaha! ok dai!
Penso che noi la baracca e i burattini li lasciamo proprio.. l'unica cosa che non lasciamo dietro é il nostro SUPER letto!! Il letto piú comodo che ho mai avuto ha!

JWalburger said...

One more milestone down and out of the way...YAY! Glad to see you two are so happy.

wendyhcd said...

congrats! i know that's a difficulty process---getting your papers. loved the wedding photo. would love to see more! what a gorgeous dress. and the hairpiece rocks too!

Kjerstin said...

OK, you go all this time without posting anything and this is ALL we get?! If I wasn't so behind myself, you would be in so much trouble!!

I am, however, very excited to see that they will not be shipping Naomi off anytime soon. With how much fun we had with you while you were here, I can't imagine you half way across the world!!

Love you guys!! :D

the other Sampsons said...

with everything is happening to us lately we were wondering today if getting deported to CH wouldn't be a bed idea after all..hahahahahaha!
well today we got the confirmation that our papers went through. I mean it's only the beginning, but a big "yeaaaaa" from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICTURES... I know, I know. Ok do you actually realize what is like to choose from 950 pictures?? Not fun, but I did it anyways, went down to 400 and that's what you'll get, and that only for the reception in Lugano.
Actually the update for the website is ready... since a while now, but we have been having problems with the server. So SOON very soon they'll be up there, and then I want to know your favorites ok? (:
get ready for WAY too many pictures ha!
don't overdose