Wednesday, June 10, 2009

principessa Anna e capitan Oliver


saltare sul letto, raccontare un paio di storie (leggendo in tedesco, cosa che non ho fatto da una vita.. che risate), prima di giocare ancora un pó, facendomi diventare matta fino a quando finalmente si sono decisi a  d o r m i r e !

jumping in bed, telling stories (reading in german which I hadn't done in a while.. so funny), before playing some more, make me go crazy until they would finally give up and  s l e e p!


Primo lavoro dopo 7 lunghi, lunghi mesi!
Mi é piaciuto da morire. Che bello poter parlare italiano e tedesco con qualcuno.. OOOh che bello! Non mi ero resa conto quanto tempo fosse passato da quando ho potuto avere una vera conversazione nella mia lingua.
Adoro questi due bimbi.. e penso anche a loro sono piaciuta tanto :) Oliver (il maschietto da viso piú che furbetto), la sera prima della loro partenza a casa a Francoforte voleva che tornassi a casa, facessi le valigie mie e di mio marito, "vendessi" la casa e andassi con loro a vivere in Germania il mattino dopo:) Mi ha fatto sorridere da morire, é un tesoro (e un viziatone della mamma), ma penso che quella sera abbia fatto diventare matti i suoi genitori, hahaha! Parlando di ultima notte in vacanza.. 

First job after 7 very, very long months!
I enjoyed it SO much. Was so nice to have someone to speak italian and german again... ooh SO NICE! I hadn't realize how long it had been since I could talk my own language with someone more then, well you know, the same 2 sentences.
I love this 2 kids so much.. and I think they liked me too :) Oliver, the evening before they were about to go back to Frankfurt, wanted me to go home, pack my stuff and my husband's, "sell" the house and move to Germany with them flying out next morning :) Made me smile so much, he's adorable (and a crazy spoiled one around his mom haha) but I think that last night he drove his parents crazy, hahaha! Talking about a great last night on vacation..

1 comment:

Crystal HW said...

Glad to have you back blogging!

THey are some cute kids.

Looks like you have been having a blast this summer!!