Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Buon Primo d'Avvento !

Happy 1st day of Advent!!


kisses flying your way
a special one for  my love Christian that I'm missing terrrrribly

4 comments:

Sara said...

Are you going to post a picture a day for all of our daily advent gifts? Please? :)

Crystal HW said...

Ooooo, advents are fun! I got one for Sam this year, and I am not sure who was more excited...me or her.

Glad to see you are enjoying your time at home.

the other Sampsons said...

You are funny Sara, cause that's exactly what I was thinking to do.
But honestly I don't know if I have the time to do that.
This picture was taken while I was still in LA with Christian.. I love Christmas and even if I couldn't buy anything I just love to go in to stores and look at all the decorations :)

Advent your way, if I'll make it..

the other Sampsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.