il numero magico é
Baby-sitting is my job lately, but to do it with Christian.. that was something new. Sunday August 16th Christian and I babysit for our friends Fam. Smith's.
We had lots of fun!!! We both agreed at the end that 3 is the magic number hihi :)
Fare da babysitter é il mio lavoro ultimamente, ma farlo con Christian.. é stata una novitá. Domenica 16 agosto abbiamo passato una bella giornata con i figli dei nostri amici, fam. Smith. Abbiamo poi acconsentito, il numero magico é 3 hihihi :)
Fare da babysitter é il mio lavoro ultimamente, ma farlo con Christian.. é stata una novitá. Domenica 16 agosto abbiamo passato una bella giornata con i figli dei nostri amici, fam. Smith. Abbiamo poi acconsentito, il numero magico é 3 hihihi :)
{On the way to the park}
Ian - "can we go play ball at the park??? It's close by! Please, please?!"
N & C - "mmm.. Sure, why not" "let's go guys..!"
.......
N & C-"so where is the park again?"
Ian - "Oh it's down the hill, it's only 10 miles away. You turn left, then right, then you keep walking and then it's on the right. It's really close, it's just down, then left and then... and then it's right there. It's only 1 mile away"
N - "Oh ok cool, it's close by, sure.. keep walking guys!"
.......
N- "oh I love this flowers!!.. look at the colors!!! and the trees, I love this trees, beautif.. watch out guys, caaar!"
Ainsley - " no! .. I want to go this way!"
Zakery - {singing} "deee do, dee do de do deeeee do, .. de do de do deeee do.."
C - "Zaky, look at you.. all having fun"
.....
C - "ok Ian, where did you say the park is?"
Ian - "oh it's just down there, strait just strait, then you see down there, there is a gate?"
Zakery - " deee do, dee do de do deeeee do, de do de do, deeeeee do..."
C & N - " ..yeaaa.. wait, where? the one way down there?"
Ian - " yea, after the gate we have to walk strait untill the end of the road and then there's the park"
C & N - "oh.. o k"
Zakery - {singing} "Deee do, dee do de do deeeeee do, de do de do, deeee do, de do de.."
......
N - "oh shoot honey, the kids have already took a shower and have their pj's on! ... mumble muble mumble.. (trying to figure out if their parents are gonna kill us for it)...
C - "oh yea you are right..."
N - "well I guess we'll have to make sure they don't get dirty" (thinking.. "yea right!")
C - " yea. No big deal. We'll go at the park, shoot couple balls and go back"
...
C & N - " oh here is the gate guys.. oh keep going strait I guess. Mmm.. I guess it's not as close as we thought hu.. :) "
Zakery - "dee do, deee do de doo, deeeee doo, de do de do deeee do.."
....
C & N - " so are we sure this is the right way to go??" - "Oh there it is, I see it.."
Ian - yea is there!
N - "shoot it's already almost time to eat dinner.."
C - "no big deal, we'll shoot couple balls and go back"
{the way back from the park}
...
C & N- "ok guys let's go home and have a spaghetti"
Ainsley- "I don't want spaghetti, I want Mec&Cheese"
C & N- "well tonight we are having some great spaghetti with tomato sauce"
Ainsley - "but I want Mec & Cheese..!!"
C & N - " well maybe you can have it tomorrow.Your mom and dad prepared the spaghetti for you. I'm sure you are gonna like it"
.....
Zacky- {singing} "dooo da dee do deee doooo de dooo dee doo de doooo.."
Ian - "I can't walk, my shoes are hurting my feet... ouch! You know, this happens also if I put my socks on, they just hurt"
C & N - " I'm sorry Ian, well we do have to walk home though.."
Ainsley- "I want to wear the back pack, I want it, I want it!"
Ian - "no i want it.. I said it first"
C&N- "well Ainsley you can cary it till the hill, then it's going to be Ian's turn, Ok? good"
Zacky- " doo de dooo dee do de do de dooooo deee, doo de, dooo de.."
N - " Zacky you are soooo cute..."
....
Ian - " I can't walk anymore. This shoes really hurt my feet. Even if I put my socks on it's the same thing, it hurts"
C&N- "I'm sorry, well make sure you tell your mom about your shoes. Come on you can do it, we are almost at home"
Zacky- " do deee, do de, do de do de dooooo deee, do deeee do de do de dooo de.."
C - " do deee, do de, do de do de dooooo deee, do deeee do de do de dooo de.."
N - "watch out guys caaaar..."
....
Zacky - " deee do dee doooo de doo deee do dee dooo de doo deee doo deeee..."
C - " dooo dee dooo dee do deee doo de do dee doooo dee do dee doo deee..."
Zacky - " dooo dee dooo dee doo dee doo dee dooo dee..."
C - " dooo dee doo deee do dee do de dooooo de do de dooo dee.."
.....
Zacky - " doo de dooo deee doo de do dee doooo deeee.."
C - " dooo de dooo de dooo dee dooo de doo deee..."
....
N - " hahaha... you are such a kid Christian :)"


3 comments:
lol!! Kids will be kids...even the big ones. ;)
hahahaha. Good to know kids are still pulling that kind of stuff!
SOOOOO funny. I love it! It's been too long since we've seen you guys. We need to have some more Sampson time.
Post a Comment