If you read, let us know. We'd love to hear from you :)
Se leggi, lasciaci un messaggio. Ci piace sentire vostre notizie :)
baci N&C :)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our story is - swiss italian, american canadian
3 comments:
Hi Naomi and Christian! I just read some of your posts. I am so glad you put the address on facebook! I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage! It is never easy. We have lost two. Keep positive! I love your post about your dad. He sounds like an amazing man! Thanks again for posting! Miss you!!
Love
Carla
I read. I love hearing your updates. I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. That is very hard. I hope you can get pregnant again soon.
Ciao Carla,
thank you for your kind words :) Yes my dad was an amazing man, I think now and then I'll have to talk more about him on here..
And yes keeping positive is vital at this moment. I don't think I could do it else wise. I still want to become a mother no way I'll give that up :)
Taryn I love to read your updates as well. Your little man is growing so much, he's so adorable. I still think soon or later we should meet up again.. I love SF! But if you are ever back down here you've got to let me know!
Love you girls
baci
N:)
Post a Comment