Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sampson's halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Guardate quanto siamo belli hahaha! Ed eccoci finiti ed illuminati :) é stato un vero divertimento!
Look how beautiful we are hahaha! We are all finished and illuminated :) it has been so much fun!

Sono sorpresa nel vedere come sono uscite belle. Alla fine non siamo decisamenti degli esperti in campo.. I'm surprised how beautiful they came out.. after all we are not experts in this at all.

3 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE the pumpkins.

the other Sampsons said...

hahaha. naomi did all the work. the last thing anyone would want to see is how awkward i am with a pumpkind and a knife. naomi is and will always me the crafts person. i just not that talented. :) love you honey for making stuff like this fun. :)

the other Sampsons said...

<3 OH Honey I love you, and thank you Allison it was so much fun even with all the brakes I had to take in between :) worth it