Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love Sundays like this



It is the first Sunday since I got here, where we are all together as a family. I love it :)


There is something so special about my family when we all get together in good harmony. I think there is a glow that is just soooo dang good for you hahaha :) Something tells me I have to keep this moment as a treasure.


It was my brother's birthday may 20th so we did celebrate like old times. A great dinner and homemade dessert.


I'd decided to try making the "foresta nera" cake again. It has been a while, but oh I think this is the best one I've ever made! Yuppi!! All for my bro :) Too bed my Christian wasn't there..


my 92 y.old grandma is so cute.. when she's not impossible hahahaha :)


My dad is still with us, and despite the beautiful stunning sunshine there is outside, I feel warm right here inside.

1 comment:

Sara said...

All of that looks DELICIOUS! I am sure having all of the family around made it taste even better. Yep! :)