C. Do you still love me, even if I can be difficult sometimes?
N. Sure, if you'll massage my feet I'll forgive you.
hahahahahahaha!
C. What do you think effective communication looks like?
N. Fresh and clean.. !
(N. just had cleaned the house).
C. I need munchies!
N. there is bananas and apples
C. mmm.. I want ginger ale
N. ok ginger ale and banana.. mmmmm yummi! :)
noi due in frasi
C. Mi ami ancora, anche se a volte posso essere difficile?
N. Certo, se mi massaggi i piedi ti perdono.
hahahahahahahaha!
C. Secondo te com'é una comunicazione efficace?
N. Fresca e pulita..!
(N. aveva appena pulito la casa ).
C. Ho bisogno degli snecks!
N. ci sono banane e mele.
C. mmm.. ho voglia di una ginger ale
N. ok, ginger ale e banana... mmmm gnamm! :)
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment