Giorno ad Arcobaleno
I've got to CH just fine. The longest trip ever having to wait in NY for 12 hours. But it was so nice to hug my dad again.. the best thing ever :)
Experience that left me kinda like this roses. Beautiful and too much at the same time..
As beautiful as colors are, there is such a contrast looking at this flowers. It surely is an amazing work of art, but I still prefer the simple old roses. Where color belongs to nature.
Sono arrivata bene in CH. É stato davvero un lungo viaggio dovendo aspettare a NY per 12 ore. Ma che bello riabbracciare il mio papi di nuovo.. inestimabile :)
Eperianza che mi ha lasciata un pó come queste rose... belle e troppo allo stesso momento.
Per quanto i colori siano meravigliosi, c'é talmente un forte contrasto guardando questi fiori.. Di certo é un grand pezzo d'arte, ma preferisco ancora le semplici vecchie rose. Dove il colore appartiene alla natura.
{picts. by thefuntimesguide}



1 comment:
I agree on the roses' colors.
12 hr layover..NUTS!
Post a Comment