Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1 more wish-1 desiderio in piú

my favorite dessert surprise-vanilla ice cream, strawberries, cream
il mio dolce preferito a sorpresa-gelato alla vaniglia, fragole e panna

the gift that made me cry-my new name on my first english new scriptures with my husband's written testimony inside
il regalo che mi ha fatto scendere lacrime-scritture nuove con il mio nuovo nome e testimonianza scritta di mio marito

Birthday cake surprise by the Knight family on Sunday night!!! :)
Torta di compleanno a sorpresa dalla famiglia Knight domenica sera!!

and another surprise cake monday night at the Brown's
e un'altra torta a sorpresa lunedí sera a casa Brown

I had a great birthday. My goodness I can't believe time is flying that fast. It isn't a year C. and I met in person and look at us: we have been married more then 6 months now, and.. I'm turning one year older already???? hahaha!
What a year I had.. amazing. I won't tell you all is going through my head cause, well, is too much stuff to actually put in a strait sentence and I would probably end up writing a book.
It all has to do with everything has happened, most of it our wedding, engagement, preparation for the wedding, work events, friends event, great great quality time spent with families & friends, trying to figure out what to put in 2 suitcases moving to a different country leaving everything behind and.. Christian of course :)  It has been a great year. I love it! It seems like every year is a better one for me and so I really can't complain at all. I find myself very blessed for all I have and the opportunities that I receive in a daily bases.
One of my wishes of this new year is to be able to grow with my husband in the direction which we know is the right one for us.
There is no greater happiness for me to have found with no doubt my real other 1/2, realize that life is so dang much fantastic with him, to have made covenants together and to be here today together living a less selfish life. Based on our souls together where learning and growing becomes so much more then a task or a challenging difficult time, but a chance to become one and a better one. So.. let's see what this year will bring. One thing I learned living with C. is that life is never boring at aaaaall hahahaha! :) and you would laugh with me if you know everything happens every week with us :) Thank you all for all your wishes! 

Ho avuto un bellissimo compleanno. Mamma mia, come vola il tempo é incredibile. Non é nemmeno un anno che C. ed io ci siamo incontrati dal vivo e guardaci adesso: siamo sposati da piú di 6 mesi e... compio giá un anno in piú???? hahaha! Che hanno incredibile ho avuto. Non posso dirvi tutto ció che mi sta passando per la mente ora perché, bé é impossibile mettere in frasi tanti pensieri e finirei per scrivere un libro. Ha a che fare con tutto ció che é successo, come il nostro matirmonio, il nostro fidanzamento, la preparazione per il matrimonio, eventi lavorativi, eventi di amici, dei momenti cosí belli e speciali con la famiglia e amici, cercare di decidere cosa mettere in due valigie trasloccando in un'altra nazione lasciando tutto e... Christian naturalmente:) É stato un anno bellissimo! Lo adoro! Sembra che ogni anno é migliore per me. Non posso quindi di certo lamentarmi. Mi ritengo una persona molto benedetta per tutto ció che ho e per tutte le opportunitá che ricevo giornalmente.
Uno dei miei desideri di quest'anno é quello di poter crescere con mio marito, nella direzione che sappiamo é quella giusta per noi.
Non c'é felicitá piú grande per me di aver trovato senza dubbio la mia altra 1/2, realizzare che la vita é molto piú fantastica insieme a lui, aver fatto delle alleanze insieme e di essere qui oggi insieme a vivere una vita meno egoista. Basata sulle nostre anime insieme, dove imparare e crescere diventa molto piú di un compito o una sfida difficile, bensí un'opportunitá di unione, essere tutt'uno e in meglio. Cosí vediamo cosa quest'anno ci porterá. Una cosa che ho imparat vivendo con C. é che la vita non é mai noiosa per niente!! hahahaha! Ridereste con me se sapeste tutto ció che ci succede ogni settimana :) Grazie a tutti per i vostri cari auguri!

1 comment:

JWalburger said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday! Time does fly once you find happiness.