Saturday, May 2, 2009

i love strawberries

in plain yogurt - in yogurt nature



This reminds me of my grandma.. recycling and saving in little things. I put my 2 strawberry plants in recycled yogurt conteiners. It works great, and it surly makes sense to me (:

Questo mi ricorda la mia nonna... riciclare e risparmiare in piccole cose. Ho messo le mie due piantine di fragole in contenitori riciclati di yogurt. Funzionano benone e di certo secondo me sono perfetti (:

3 comments:

JWalburger said...

I too love strawberies. My fav thing to do right now is take fresh strawberries and yogurt then put it over top of Granola. So YUMMY!!

Carolyne said...

Awesome blog! I'm so glad I found it! I took 3 years of Italian in college, but I think I'm quickly forgetting it. It will be nice refresher when I read your blog!

Your wedding dress is absolutely stunning!

Evviva Nardotto said...

STUPENDO...e che belle sane sono...stasera ne ho mangiate anch'io (non le nostre , ancora non sono mature, anzi c'é solo il fiore). Sei veramente GRANDE. Baci :)