Friday, May 22, 2009

mare Mare MARE!

dei veri bei momenti passati insieme 
real great moments being together
Christian sotterrato da Aurora- Christian buried by Aurora


I don't know for you how it is, but for my family the ocean it's a big deal. Growing up around mountains, going to the ocean has always been a rare thing for us to do and always such a great, great deal. I thought that growing up this would change, but nop it's not. And I like it this way, cause every time we get to go it's like Christmas to me :) Never I would have thought that one day I would actually live by it.

Non so come voi la pensiate, ma per me e la mia famiglia il mare é sempre stato un luogo di grande valore. Crescendo attorno alle montagne andare al mare é da sempre una cosa rara, speciale e di grandissima emozione. Pensavo che con il diventare adulti questa emozione cambiasse, ma invece no! E sono contenta che sia ancora cosí, perché ogni volta che ci posso andare é come natale per me :) Mai avrei pensato che un giorno avrei abitato proprio cosí vicina.



che bello avere tra noi mia sorella ed Aurora per qualche giorno.
so fun to have my sis and Aurora with us for few days

No comments: