Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I won I won! - ho vinto ho vinto!

"NO WAY!!!! really????? oh gosh that's sooOOOo cool!!! hahahaha!! Thank you Christine!!"

Today I won my first giveaway, and one I really liked. Happy birthday to meee again hahaha!
Wow, I'm still excited like a little girl. I rarely win something. Actually this is only the second time I do in my life. The first time was back in Switzerland 15 years ago. Back then through the radio I won 10 boxes of 9 bottles each of a great Swiss drink called Rivella. Today is another day to remember ha!

125

"MA VA!!!!! veramente?????? Oh mamma, che belloooooo!!! hahahaha! Grazie Christine!!"

Oggi ho vinto il mio primo concorso, ed é uno che mi piace davvero. Tanti auguri a me di nuovo hahaha!
Wow, sono ancora emmozzionata come una ragazzina. Raramente vinco qualcosa. Anzi questa é solo la mia seconda volta che vinco qualcosa. La priva vola é stato 15 anni fa in Svizzera. Allora ho vinto tramite un concorso via radio, ben 10 casse di 9 bottiglie l'una di Rivella Rossa (buonissima bevanda Svizzera). Oggi é un'altro giorno da ricordare, ha!

1 comment:

JWalburger said...

Congrads! It is always exciting to win.